Sunday, December 6, 2009

So This Girl...

So this girl..
i dont know but if you ask me shes one
of this girls who can turn your day from being
completely horrible to amazing and making you smile non stop.

shes one of thise girls who you can call when you had
a rough day at work.

shes one of those girls who you'd die for
or even spend every penny just to get what she wanted.

where all you can think of is all the good things you spend together
and not knowing anything is happening except for that moment
where nothing around you cant mess anything up where everything jus stops
and all i see is her and all i wanna see is her.

she make me a better person to the point
where it makes me sick.

all i want to do is to hold her hand and to never let her go.
even if i dont see her for 2 weeks it makes it THAT much better when i do.

-----

she doesnt give me butterflies in my stomach its more
of a tarradactyl typa thing.
its way better then those summer flings.

she makes me smile til my cheeks get sore.
got me me hot like the inner core.

i can honestly say that tho there is more fish in the sea.
but i also know that they cant feel this good when shes with me.

shes my fire shes my rain.
you know what they say, " no pain no gain"

she incredible. shes my Violet.
shes the New Moon shes the planet.


shes THAT girl til thee end.
whose this gir you ask? shes my girlfriend.

Pia Mafnas.



----


just went on whats been on my mind.
just say 500 days of summer and it just made me think thats all.


but anyways im back.
alots happen since my last post in like Aug. haha
as you know i have a girlfriend now.
and me any my friends are closer then ever.
life is good.

well more post to come.
so in the mean time later days.

-Toph.


-----

No comments:

Post a Comment