Monday, December 7, 2009

let it rain.

So its a monday and it rained.
i usually dislike the rain but my car needs to be cleaned
and today was a lazy day for me so i stayed home and yeah.

stayed under 2 blankets wore some
sweats and a sweater. seriously it couldnt get any better.
felt so nice. haha
i havent done that in awhile.

i got bored so i tried to work out a little.
which im shocked cuz i actually did. haha knowing how lazy i am i
would took a nap. so anyways i hopped on the ab lounge and perfect pushup.
also used those resistance bands which got me sore. haha

then around 5ish my brother calls me and ask if i wanna go rock climb.
and again i usually would turn in down. and stay home but i went since im in a
working mood. then cj and jessica was there too. i can honestly say i would wanna
get a month pass so i can climb more. but yeah

anyways good day for me
and i blogged for the 2nd consecutive day.


well that is all

later dayz.

- Toph.

No comments:

Post a Comment